Custom software for web, analytics, and research
Eudelic Systems builds high-quality, reliable software for the web, desktop, and server.
What we do
- Web applications (full-stack development), especially in Django
- Cloud infrastructure
- Analytics, scripting, and general back-end development
- Windows and Linux desktop apps
- Projects requiring math/algorithms knowledge
We primarily use Python and C# but have expertise in a variety of other languages too. See here for a rundown of technologies we have experience with.
Why choose Eudelic?
- Many years of experience building custom software (selected projects listed below).
- We understand that it takes more than coding to get software projects completed successfully. Clear communication, management of scope and budget, solid design, iteration with the client, and testing are all part of our process.
- Track record of happy clients and projects completed within the planned budget and timeframe.
- Responsive, organized, and efficient project management.
Get in touch!
If you're interested in pursuing a project, please contact us at email@example.com.
Recent projects have included:
GrapeHive, a social ratings site.
The back end of the forthcoming SIFFTR app.
A custom school management system for Proof School, a secondary school in San Francisco. The system is used by staff and students for record-keeping, grade reporting, and other purposes. It also encompasses an online admissions system used by applicants, parents, and staff. The site is not public, but you can see some screenshots.
A complex custom GUI to interface with and record data from Intel's RealSense depth cameras. The purpose of this project is to support clinical research on motor disorders affecting speech. Screenshot of one of about a dozen different modules.
The dynamic and back-end elements of the Mandelbrot Contest.
A simple web tool to help students practice math contest problems (this is very much a work in progress!).
A web tool used by researchers at Harvard Medical School to track the time utilization of primary care physicians. Screenshot of one of several components.
A custom database and web interface for analysis of legal billing data.
Not so recent, but our founder is especially proud of writing code for the CMS Data Acquisition Group at CERN. He built a Linux kernel module for memory management as well as SNMP-based monitoring software for Myrinet fiber-optic switches.